Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Three Musketeers...

Two weeks have come and gone, and the three new terrors are making themselves known in the household.

Their eyes have opened, they can hear, and their little legs are beginning to work, so I am expecting the little bit of peace I have left, to be slowly but surely shattered over the course of the next couple of weeks. Was there ever a time when it was just me living here? Oh, I'm sure there was - there must have been - or was it just a dream?


1. Proud mother with her favourite - the oldest by about three hours - the orange in her fur distinguishes her from her sisters:




2. The Second. She's the most shy of them all - not quite asserted herself in the world yet..




3. And finally, The Great Explorer - the youngest and the smallest of the trio - but by far the most adventurous - unlike her elder sisters, she's not a talker (I think I may be able to tolerate this one...)




Okay okay, so they're cute...

No comments: